A soul tie is a manipulator and controller of the lives of people. It is like one person having the remote of a TV and changing the channels that he wants to see. Friends, there is more to sexual relations or intimacy than just having fun. Some people thought that it was fun that they were having until their lives upended. Asking God for mercy after a soul tie does not exempt you from taking responsibility for your actions. You have to take the responsibility of ensuring that the soul tie is destroyed. If you don’t do so, be ready to accept anything which soul ties will bring to your doorstep.
What are the three simple ways to break soul ties after you have asked God for mercy?
Number one, you must disconnect your body. A soul ties is a glue that joins two people together after an intimate relation. The two people become a practical representation of one another more than identical twins. Praying only for God’s mercy will not just disconnect you from the other person. A conscious effort must be taken to disconnect your body which has become one with that of another. The Bible says he that is joined onto a harlot is one body and one flesh with her.
1 Corinthians 6:16
What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
Number two, disconnect your soul. Sex and other intimate relationships are more spiritual than physical. The spiritual and physical member of the person become joined with that of another person. Your emotions and other faculties become interwoven with that of another person. It is what the person things that you will think. As a matter of fact, you become connected in your soul that you will do what the person does. And whatever the person desires, that is what you will desire too. What do you need to do? You must pray prayers targeted at breaking the connectivity of your soul with that of the person you had a soul tie with.
Number three, disconnect your spirit. This may sound strange, but a soul tie connects a man’s spirit with that of another. Unless you break the soul ties, you become one with another person. In the realm of the spirit, your identity will completely change. And it is only a prayer prayed consciously to break the connection in your spirit with that of another person that can restore your original identity.
Friends, soul ties is more spiritual that even physical. Practical steps to disconnect every part of your spirit, body, and soul are necessary.
- The Holy Spirit Friendship Manual: How to make the Holy Ghost Your Close Friend (Free-Ebook)
- Walking in the Path of Divine Direction Always
- The Expediency of Tongues:
- Breaking Soul Ties the Simple Way: How to Break Soul Ties and Receive Freedom
- How to Read the Bible And Understand It
- BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: Easy Steps to be Filled With the Holy Spirit And Obtain the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Prayer That Never Fails
- Vision from The Heavenly
- Baptism of the Holy Ghost Prayer Book: How to Minister the Baptism of the Holy Ghost to yourself and others.
- How to Hear God’s Voice: A Believer’s Manual For Talking with God
- Guide to Effective Fasting and Praying: A Way of Fasting And Prayers That Guarantee Results